RE: starship-design: FTL idea and paradox

Lee and Kevin,

I'm not so much bothered whether timetravel is possible and whether or not
paradoxes are a fact.
I'm only interested in what happens using current theories.
Or for that matter I'm trying to upgrade my understanding of the use of
current theories regarding relativity.

Like I wrote Kyle, theorizing about things is fun, but with loose rocks
there is a multitude of possibilities that all have a similar likelyhood of
being true. Picking out one that you like is fun, but has no value otherwise.

Timothy