Re: starship-design: Comet-fueled starships

In a message dated 8/1/97 4:09:06 PM, stk@sunherald.infi.net (kyle) wrote:

>Doesn't appear that my idea was met with much interest. I wonder why
>almost none of my ideas, even the conventional ones, are? Perhaps since
>I am an amateur?
>
>Kyle Mcallister

More likely your ideas tend toward the very speculative (QZPE, space/time
distortion, etc) that can't be done much with, or technically vague.  For
example.  Why use comets?  Comets are largely composed of volital gases,
water, oil, and rock.  None of which has much use for a starship.

Kelly