Re: starship-design: Fwd: Re: L I T

Kelly,

You wrote:
>Guys, The attached sounds like recrutment from a flake group.  Anyone hear of
>these guys?  United Earth Federation?

Nope, never heard of it. Also I can't find a trace of them on the web (isn't
that strange for a multinational organisation?).
Furthermore I'd think it's a bit strange for a "federation" to use some
free-email acount to approach "future members".
And to top it off they seem not to know which name they like: "UEA" or "UEF"

I suggest asking more information about them. (Like some old newsletters or
projects they did.)

Timothy