Re: BOUNCE starship-design: Non-member submission from ["Kevin 'Tex' Houston" <hous0042@email.umn.edu>]

kyle writes:
 > Whats this non-member submission stuff?

This is described in the list info file that you should have received,
read (and kept!) when you subscribed.  People who are not on the
starship-design list cannot post to it.  If you post from a different
email address than the one you subscribed under, then the post will be
bounced to me (the list owner).

Kevin changed email addresses, and I forwarded his posts that bounced to
the list.  I have contacted Kevin about it and resubscribed him with his
new email address.