starship-design: Re: Truely adventurous

Hello Antonio,

>Hello Timothy,   Once again, please forgive me my little rant. I shall
>edeavor to manifest considerably more judicious serenity henceforth
>(cross my heart... :).

Thank you for your detailed background, it makes it easier to better
understand the ideas behind letters.

>>It is not directly "un-adventurous" what I meant,
>>it is more "controlled adventure".
>
>I am sure we agree on that one.

As with many subjective words, they can be used with a range of meanings. It
may well be that I'm often a bit of from the most common meaning, but with a
few extra words, things will usually clear up. I think I've been more
individual during my younger years and therefore was tempted less to conform
to standards.

Timothy