RE: starship-design: Re: Why go to the stars?

Antonio,

For crew selection requirements you should probably look to the US submarine
force for psych requirements. Colonists would be another matter. I doubt most
"colonists" will be able to meet the same stringent requirements as crew
members, nor that it would even be desirable for them to.

Lee Parker