Re: starship-design: IP change

At 12:28 PM 11/12/96, David Levine wrote:
>Just a minor IP change:
>My site is now 165.254.130.50
>instead of 165.254.130.90
>
>Sorry for any inconvenience!

I tried the new address, but got no responce.   Are you sure thats the
correct address.

>Kelly, I have the list of changes - I will do them... hopefully soon.
>
>David

Ok, good.  (I could point out youve said that a few other times over the
last several months.)

Oh, could you upload all the newletters to your site?  I was going to try
to make a new newsletter table of contents, but I don't have anything to
test it on, and I'm not sure what the names are of the sections that can't
be accessed (part of the Sunsite Newsleter TOC is crashed.).

Kelly

>David Levine
>InterWorld Technology Ventures, Inc.
>"A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles."

Kelly Starks                    Phone: (219) 429-7066    Fax: (219) 429-6859
Sr. Systems Engineer                                     Mail Stop: 10-39
Hughes defense Communications
1010 Production Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46808-4106
Email:  kgstar@most.fw.hac.com