RE: starship-design: The UFO buffs list LIT

At 4:31 PM 9/4/96, David Levine wrote:
>>I noticed the Internet UFO group Links pages lists our LIT Exo biology page?
>>

>>http://www.schmitzware.com/IUFOG/iufog-links.shtml
>>
>>Kelly
>
>You'd be surprised how many paranormal pages it and the Contact Project
>are listed on.  You can use Alta Vista to check which pages link to
>your pages.
>
>-David

I was thinking of doing an Alta vista check.  I imagine it would get boggling.

Kelly Starks                    Phone: (219) 429-7066    Fax: (219) 429-6859
Sr. Systems Engineer                                     Mail Stop: 10-39
Hughes defense Communications
1010 Production Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46808-4106
Email:  kgstar@most.fw.hac.com