Re: starship-design: Update to the dev. LIT

> From: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com (Kelly Starks x7066 MS 10-39)
>
> I've uploaded the next draft of the LIT stuff I was working on.  The bannor
> gifs have been cleaned up a bit.  The map gif for bouncing around LIT has
> larger characters (hope it helps Zenon).

Yes, now it looks OK.
However, the imagemap does not work properly -
with my Netscape 2.0 (on UNIX) instead of jumping to appropriate page,
I get a request to download the .map file...

> The List of WEB links in the
> Library has been sorted out more, and the text colors have been adjusted
> for more visibility.

Yes, now they look much nicer.

May I indulge my appetites for proofreading of other pages too?  ;-))
(when time permits - just now I am rather busy,
writing a veeery learned paper for a conference in Germany...)

-- Zenon