RE: starship-design: keep old copy.

Majordomo will, if I remember correctly, allow you to request a list
of currently subscribed members.

You send a message with "who starship-design" in the body to
majordomo@lists.uoregon.edu

The results I get from this are:

--

Members of list 'starship-design':

# list of addresses for starship-design
stevev@darkwing.uoregon.edu
David@InterWorld.com
stevev@efn.org
KellySt@aol.com
hous0042@maroon.tc.umn.edu
T.L.G.vanderLinden@student.utwente.nl
jim@bogie2.bio.purdue.edu
zkulpa@ippt.gov.pl
rddesign@wolfenet.com
lparker@destin.gulfnet.com
DotarSojat@aol.com
101765.2200@compuserve.com
kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
neill@foda.math.usu.edu
pbakelaar@exit109.com
mkshp@ionet.net

BTW, excellent work, Steve.  This is terrific news.

Is there any way to get majordomo to archive automatically?
I know you can get a list of files associated with a group
by sending a command to majordomo (i.e. "index starship-design")
and then get those files (i.e. "get starship-design filename.txt")
but don't know how we get them created....

-David