Re: Weekly newsletter

At 02:30 PM 7/25/96 -0700, Kevin 'Tex' Houston wrote:
>Now there's a great idea.  What's involved in setting up a usenet group?
>The only problem I'd see is there would be no archive.  unless one of us
went and
>saved all the messages ourselves.
>

>--
>Kevin "Tex" Houston 	http://umn.edu/~hous0042/index.html

I could be responsible for librarian and archiver, especially
because I have a ZIP drive, and $20 bux for 100 megs I think
even my dad will pay once a month.. If that's enuff space.
Anyway, I will do that if you guys want, and I would like to
do it, cuz then it would give me chances when I'm done to
make programs to search it (which is good practice for me)
and eventually I might even develop something you guys
could use! :) Think seriously.. I want to do this. Lemme
know ASAP!

Ben