[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: KellySt@aol.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, David@InterWorld.com, email@example.com, DotarSojat@aol.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Weekly newsletter
- From: T.L.G.vanderLinden@student.utwente.nl (Timothy van der Linden)
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 14:05:19 +0100
>> I also REALLY like the idea of also getting a
>> multi-letter digest weekly. We do cover so
>> much, and even now, I can't remember all that
>> we (well, actually, *you*, not me) have
>> talked about in the last 2 days (50 letters!)
>We really need to get the newsletter system settled out. And start archiving
>stuff. I also think the weekly digest is a great idea!
Please help me out here, I'm not sure what both of you (and others) mean
with a "weekly digest".
- Do you mean you don't want daily letters anymore?
- Do you still want daily letters but also a big letter at the week-end
composed of all the smaller letters?
- Do you still want daily letters but also at the end of the week some
handy summary/abstract of everything (useful) that has been discussed?