RE: Space questions...

>Oh.. the only reason I said Liberia was that I heard many companies,
>especially
>oil companies, like do stuff through Liberia cuz there are no
>restrictions. Did
>I hear right?

Among other industries, I used to work in shipbuilding.  Mainly the idea
is
that most ships have Liberian registry, rather than USA, because there
aren't any Liberian taxes on the ship's operation or cargo.  There are
goofy
laws that say things like foreign registered ships can't visit two US
ports
in a row without paying such-and-such, though, which tries to force US
companies back into registering in the US... don't know how that
particular
battle is going because it's been a while since I've played around in
that
particular area.

David