Re: Space questions...

On Mon, 22 Jul 1996, Philip Bakelaar wrote:
> That just isn't fair. Isn't there anything anybody can do?
I won't even comment on that line...

> So there's really nowhere on Earth where someone/some group could do private r&d
> as well as launching?

How about international waters?  Expenses would be higher, but it might be
feasable (I don't know about the legalities tho)  Also I've heard or read
that even if you conduct business overseas if you are an american citizen,
american laws still hold sway over you.  I believe that will cause a
problem with regulations as well.
Brandon Neill
neill@foda.math.usu.edu           "I think therefore I am dangerous"
http://ashton.lib.dixie.edu/~bneill