Re: CGI scripting

At 10:32 PM 7/15/96, Kevin 'Tex' Houston wrote:
>Rex & Timothy wrote:
><snip>
>> to me asking for help (or complaining). Since only few sites allow
>> CGI-scripting, the possibilities for me to maintain anything like that are
>> small. If I'm right Dave's computer doesn't allow them, am I right there
>> David? (I didn't try it yet)
>
>urly-bird.com will have cgi scripting capabilities.
>
>Kevin

So does SunSite of course, but a better question is what are the
differences in capabilities between Sunsite and URL-Bird?  I'E. what are
the advantages and disadvantages of one vs the other technically?

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company
(Magnavox URL: http://www.fw.hac.com/external.html)