Re:

At 5:51 PM 7/15/96, Ric & Denisse Hedman wrote:

>>>calculated.
>>>
>>>Sure. I was actually planning on doing that tonite or tomorrow anyway!
>>
>Kelly---I think most folks have graphics and a Java won't hurt to be put
>in....it just shows up as a black square or such........new web brousers are
>hitting the streets daily that handle java.........I say we go for it...I
>know some "purests"stick with what they know but they are becoming the
>minority.....Netscape 2.0 or 3.0 are common....if you are a Microsoft
>Explorer user...tough luck .....they are too little too late......It's like
>using O/S2...good luck....
>
>I vote for best and latest........I have been concidering doing something of
>myown for LIT and it will have java...

Given that most current Web users and most of our probable audience
wouldn't have Java yet.  I'ld hold off using it for anything important.  A
decorative item is fine, but not something like the computer center
functions, where not having the cutting edge software would make the
functions useless.  It make no sence to dump commonly accessable functions,
for newer, flashier, usually non accessable functions.

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company
(Magnavox URL: http://www.fw.hac.com/external.html)