RE:

>Ben, do NOT translate my sections of LIT.  I have enough trouble with
>people misenterpreting what I say.  I don't want the hassel of people
>misinterpreting what others have enterpreted me to say.  This would be
>especially frustrating since comments would come to me in languages I
>couldn't understabd or respond to.

I have to agree.  Unless translations are done by a native speaker (and
sometimes
even then), I'm wary of them.  I'm sure you've all received one of those
junk-emails
at one time or another with a list of all the product and slogan
mistranslations into
other languages....

And, of course, upon reading even a correctly translated document
(especially
a correct one), readers would assume they could email the author in that
language,
as Kelly says...