No Subject

Hi Ben,

I saw your spacepro.htm page, maybe you should add the formula's with the
fill-out form, it makes it easier for people to see what is actually calculated.

I wonder if translations in other languages are useful at all, if someone
who only speaks Spanish would comment, I (and probably most other members)
would not be able to respond. Besides that, I would like to be able to read
"my own" writings. Also I belief that it is long time for people to learn a
common language. I don't really mind if that language is English, Polish,
French or whatever, it just happens to be that English is the most common
language.

If you are creating parts in different languages, that multiple groups will
be created, that have few contacts with eachother.

Tim