[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: My (temporary) LIT Site...
- To: email@example.com (Kelly Starks x7066 MS 10-39), firstname.lastname@example.org (Zenon Kulpa)
- Subject: Re: My (temporary) LIT Site...
- From: Philip Bakelaar <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 22:10:05 -0400
- Cc: KellySt@aol.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, T.L.G.vanderLinden@student.utwente.nl, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, David@interworld.com, email@example.com, DotarSojat@aol.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are several notes about my temp. LIT site:
- The address is: http://www.exit109.com/~pbakelaar/lit
(sorry guys... it was past my bedtime when I wrote the
other letter) :P
- To use any of the Space Programs, you pretty much
have to have Netscape. Any browser that supports
do not know any. Soon will be a compilation of
all the Basic and C programs, as well as a few
.EXEs and other stuff like that.
- I am still looking for Member Information (if any of
you guys actually want the info there).
- I am working on a Spanish translation, and when the
permanent site is done, if everybody agrees a
Spanish translation is a good idea, I will do that.
(BTW, if space is an issue, the Spanish mirror
could be on my webserver)
Also, I know someone who *might* do a German
translation, if this is desirable.
- I am working on a Universe FAQ, which will hopefully
one day evolve into a sort of online textbook. Anyway,
check it out under LIT Projects.
If anyone has any other ideas, like lists of certain
links (I know one of you is still waiting for Maser
links, they will be under the LIT Projects once I
get around to it) let me know and I can probably
get right on it.
BTW, I have a question. Kevin, you say that the fee
will be one-time. But, InterNIC charges $50 a year
for maintaining a domain name. Maybe I misunderstood
you. It will have to be a yearly fee, won't it?