Re: Decadent coke-drinkers

At 9:39 PM 7/11/96, Zenon Kulpa wrote:
>> From kgstar@most.fw.hac.com Thu Jul 11 20:52:40 1996

>> >Yes, I should know, I was working for two years+ in the States.
>> >And taking into account our former quarrels about one-way missions,
>> >I am now doubly sure...  ;-)

>> >Yep, that seems your last chance, you rotting coke-drinkers...  ;-)
>>
>> Oh don't be pithy, or we'll buy your country and kick you out!
>>
>Heh heh. You possibly do not know, but when Misha the Big Bear
>growled at ours here anticommunist stirrings all those years,
>the popular saying was that the best course for Poland
>would be to declare war against the US, and surrender the next day...

Well if you got to be conqured by someone, we're a much better choice then
the Soviets.  They send in the KGB and try to convince you its fun to have
AK-47's pointed at you.  We send in Blue jeans and BayWatch reruns, and try
to convince you you want to live in california and hang out on the beach
where very HOT ladys want to date you.

You get lied to eiather way, but you'll really want to beleave us!

>But why kick us out? With all that credentials??  ;-)

Hey I'm trying to sell you country to the Dutch.  I can't do that if its
still occupied.

<Hum.. The're nearly more polish-Americans in Chicago than Polish-poles in
poland.  If I can get them all to invight over relative the same week ---->

>> <Hum?  The
>> dutch seem pretty hard up for real estate, and this doesn't have the wet
>> basemaent problems!  Oh, TIM!!>
>>
>Chernobyl is VERY near, though!

Please.  Without a very good giger counter you'ld never notice.  Beside
were talking about people so desperate they're stealing realestate from
clams and seaweed!  Ok, your countries a bit of a fixer-upper, but it has
much better drainage.

< --- and when their all out of the country I bribe the border gaurds and
relable all the signs and airline maps --->

>> >That's not so easy as it seems (I tried ;-).
>>
>> Well we don't show everything to the tourists.  (Says the guy who got Laid
>> of fromNASA and baited out to Ft. Wayne Indiana.)
>>
>> Seriously thou I ran into another Ex_polish Physisit named Ion <image my
>> disbeleafg>
>>
>Ion? Really? There is a Polish first name: Jan
>(pronounced  Yahn - or how you there would try to express
>with that yours clumsy spelling anti-rules),
>that is John in your parts. But Ion? Never heard that.

Was a first for me too.  I can see why he had to take physics classes thou.

< -- Sign the land deeds over to the Dutch and reticket the polish-??ians
airline tickets to send them to California-->

>> Who was selling cars outside of Washington.
>>
>So you see..

>> >Who, me? The candidate for a one-way mission??  ;-)
>>
>> I supose their isn't a lot of jobs for latent Kamakazies.
>>
>You bet?
>What about some Jihad or something?

Thats a possibility.  Are you willing to travel? <rapidly in several
directions at once>

>> >Would you have enough vigor,
>> >you deteriorated two-way-couch-potatoes?  ;-))
>> >
>> >-- Zenon the Nasty though Otherwise Quite Amiable
>>
>> No but I can hire some muscular weird folks from your area.
>> (Did I mention a grandfather of mine was a Royal Causac gard?
>>
>Cossack Guard, I fancy (again, those weird "rules" of yours).
>
>> (I know I misspelled that.)
>>
>What a modesty!
>You tend to misspell at least half your words.

Well, yeah that is a problem.

>And who must tell you that - one of these bloody foreigners.   ;-))

??  Ah, I'm testing your linquistic skills.  The fee for this service is....

>I wonder why my eyes did not get crooked already on this list...

Well if I can't impress you with my ideas I'll keep you so confused you
don't know whats happening.

>> I hear they really don't like Poles.)
>>
>Ahh, we gave them quite a bashing some 300 years ago.

Well you know how some people hold grudges.

>Possibly your grandfather remembers that?

No his memory is a little soft past a century or two, but he does remember
he has a grudge to carry.

My bloodlines are Irish, Russian, German and Cossack.  So I have an
instictive  desire to drink, blow up British, and concur East
euro-countries.

>> Or
>>
>> In cyber space you can't run or hide.  <Sick'em cyber dog!>
>>
>> Kelly  <May the hounds of cyber-hell chew on your E-mail>  Starks
>>
>And on your urles too...
>
>-- Zenon Who Has No Time for Anything Except Some Witty Chat

Kelly <-- supply them all with sutan lotian and you can concur the world> Starks

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company
(Magnavox URL: http://www.fw.hac.com/external.html)