Re: New? LIT site.

At 4:52 PM 7/11/96, Zenon Kulpa wrote:
>> From kgstar@most.fw.hac.com Thu Jul 11 16:25:28 1996
>>
>> Ah, Kev.  Zenon is in Poland.  You can probably hire a researcher in his
>> center for a year for $20.
>>
>> ;)
>>
>Not be too excited, Kevin...
>Actually, I would ask for much more  ;-)))

Oh, a senior reseach person like yourself?  I think LIT would spring for at
least $45!

;)

>> Actually I like the idea of adds.  Besides the money aspect, it gives us a
>> more succesful and profesional image.  No one sponcers or advertises on
>> fools pages.  So if we can get a couple sponcership icons from credible
>> groups (aerospace or space related especially) it would give us more
>> credibility.  Not critical, but a plus.
>>
>Yes, I think it is possibly true -
>if the ads were from the credible groups.
>
>-- Zenon

We definatly would have to be a bit carefull about that and groups we post
links to.  No serious flakes like the Artemis society or something.

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company
(Magnavox URL: http://www.fw.hac.com/external.html)