Re: New mini-LIT Member (A litte more info)

Well, hello everyone. I just thought I would write a quick letter saying a
few things.

First off, I hope you all don't mind a young kid like me being part of your
group, but I
promise I won't bother you.

Secondly, if there is any way I can participate in this group, please let me
know. One of the
few things I can maybe help you out with is web site hosting. I mean, if you
need any
space or anything, just let me know.

And third, just so all of you know, I am a computer programmer, and while
for the time
being I am limited to DOS, I am a fairly good programmer. If anyone would like
anything done, like putting an equationinto a program or anything... well, I
guess most of you
can program or know someone who does, but if maybe you don't have time or
something, I almost
always have time each day to do a little programming, so... just an offer.

I looked over a past discussions letter Zenon sent me, and I just want to
say that although
right now the equations are over my head, I will try my hardest to figure
them out, so if I don't participate in conversation that much yet, please
forgive me. Hopefully soon I will at least be
able to participate to some degree.

Well, I guess I wrote too much, sorry about that. One thing more I have to
add is that I am very
good at web research and so if anyone would like me to research anything,
let me know. Basically,
I'm saying you guys can ask me to do stuff, especially while I can't
participate too much in your
conversation (yet). I want to be a helpful, contributing member.

Well, I guess I bored you all to death by now. Thanx for reading.

Ben