Re: Vacation in the US.

Kelly wrote:
>Pity I don't still live in work in Reston Va. (about 30 miles west of
>D.C.), or I'ld drop in.  We could make it a LIT convention.

I already secretly checked the distance, 1300 kilometers from you to Rex, as
the crow flies.

>Tim, how did you come to be visiting the U.S.?

After having long Emails with Rex, he invited me. We seem to have so many
similarities that it almost outnumbers any odds.

>>Friday July 5th, I'll come and visit the US. I'm staying with Rex for two
>>weeks, if he not decides to throw me out earlier ;)
>
>Whoa, surprize.  Hope you like the place.  Pity you missed all the
>activities on the 4th.

I yesterday saw a programme about that, I had heard of July 4th, but hadn't
remembered it when I booked the flight.
The TV-programme said it wasn't a big festival, only some simple fairs,
families visiting eachother or having a picnic. I'm not sure where they did
the shooting, it wasn't in a big city.

>Have fun.

Thanks, I certainly will.

Tim