[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: In-system vessels
- To: "T.L.G.vanderLinden@student.utwente.nl" <T.L.G.vanderLinden@student.utwente.nl>, "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: In-system vessels
- From: David Levine <David@InterWorld.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 09:45:35 -0400
- Cc: "KellySt@aol.com" <KellySt@aol.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "DotarSojat@aol.com" <DotarSojat@aol.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "MLEN3097@Mercury.GC.PeachNet.EDU" <MLEN3097@Mercury.GC.PeachNet.EDU>
As perhaps totally separate from the starship project? i.e. another
project, in another "universe"? I've always wanted to have a second
design project based on in-system travel, mainly because it's more
realistic for the near term future...
>What I was saying is that LIT has a section (not well traveled but there)
>that covers space development, not starship design. This ship would fit
>into that rather then the starship design project.