Re: Fwd: Re: Family SSTO design

At 7:34 PM 6/18/96, Steve VanDevender wrote:
>Please don't add 200K attachments to mail messages, especially 200K
>BinHexed attachments that typically only Mac users can decode.  Have
>some consideration for the people on this list.
>
>I wouldn't complain except I generally download my mail to my home
>computer, and messages like these take quite a bit of time.  Having them
>show up in a format that I can't do anything with makes it a lot more
>annoying.

Thats strange.  I thought the binhex compresion was a standard internet
format.  They uploaded from my home system quick enough.

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company
(Magnavox URL: http://www.fw.hac.com/external.html)