Re: new web site/status report

> From kgstar@most.fw.hac.com Wed Apr 10 23:06:10 1996
>
> P.S.S.
> By the way, I was wounderin.  DID ANYONE LOOK AT THE NEW WEB PAGES!!??  the
> ones under Explorer_Class, Status_Report, and Support_Craft at Daves
>
> http://165.254.130.90/LIT/InterStellar/project
>
> Theres 50 - 60 pages of stuff up there so I expected some comment from
> somebody.  SOMEONE COULD AT LEAST LOOK AT THE PICTURES!

Kelly, feel relieved  ;-)
I have had currently no time to take active part in the discussions,
even my reading of the stuff rarely achieves the 10% mark...
But seeing the above cry for attention, I did make a peep...

The contents seems quite impressive, though the form not so much
(e.g., I can't figure what some huge photos really portray, and why?).

I would have lots of comments and remarks,
and some probably quite agitated -
do you remember our quarrels, Kelly?  :-(
However, no time now.
Be prepared, though - you do not know the day... ;-))

Regards,

-- Zenon Kulpa