Re: Programming

At 11:30 PM 3/18/96, Timothy van der Linden wrote:
>To Kelly,
>
>>> Isn't it possible for you to get some BASIC or Pascal
>>> programming tool?
>>
>>The office only uses ADA (which is a pain for small programs), and I don't
>>have anything at home.  Actually I haven't done much coding in 8 years.
>
>Microsoft DOS always included some form of BASIC with its operating system,
>doesn't the Mac have something similar?
>
>Tim

They have scripting functions and a ton of extra systems extensions and
utility programs, but not a programing languge.  Apple assumed most of
their customers would not be developers.  So a free programing language
wouldn't be of much interest.

Though I suppose I could plug the equations into the 3d graphing utility
they hand out?  Humm.

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company