Equations for relativistic calculations

Timothy wrote, on 3/14/96 at 06:27 EST:
> If you like to bite in some equations, I've a document on-line at
>
> http://indyl.cpedu.rug.nl/~N0642983/download/calc.txt

When I try to contact that URL, I get the message--

    "Netscape is unable to locate the server:
     indyl.cpedu.rug.nl
     The server does not have a DNS entry."

Help!  What am I doing wrong?

I'd very much like to see the equations.  That's precisely the
subject I'm most interested in.

Also, will someone please tell me why I get email returned that
is addressed to zkulpa@zmitl.ippt.gov.pl?  It says "Host unknown
(Name server: zmitl.ippt.gov.pl: host not found)".

I am a late arrival at the Internet.  I thought I had no need for
it until I read about a "Starship Design Home Page" in the
September/October 1995 issue of Ad Astra.

Rex