Re: BMP, Gif, Jpg, Wmf.

At 12:39 PM 3/15/96, Kevin C Houston wrote:
>To Brian et al.
>
>I have many graphics conversion programs,  If you want to send the .bmp
>files to me, I can convert them to any relevent graphics format.
>
>I used this to convert a Powerpoint graphic into a .gif for my asimov
>webpage.  the Idea was totally wacked, so I took it off my server.
>but the graphics were just fine.  I have found that i can convert almost
>anything into almost anything.  You can either send the pictures to me via
>E-mail, or you can put them on your web page, and then i can
>download/convert/re-install.  If David gets the LIT server up, then I
>think we could use that as a FTP site.
>
>Kevin
 That would work.  We need to convert them to .gif or JPEG for web use
anyway.  If someone could get them onto the new LIT in a folder named
Argose, and send me the text with "INSERT PICTURE 1 HERE" marked in it, I
can do some light web things to it.

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company