Thanks

TO:   SSD Discussion Group                  March 13, 1996
FROM: Rex Finke

Thank you for including me in your design discussion group.
Thanks also to Kelly Starks for the excellent summary; it
indicates to me that you have made significant progress since
week 29 (early Feb '95), which was the last Project Newsletter
that I have read through.  I am familiar with most of your names
from your contributions up to that point.

Regarding my future contribution to "mail-box overflow," I'm not
known to be wordy.  "Terse" is the usual complaint.  But in spite
of my apparent age, I have not outgrown being an enthusiast, so
you can expect active participation.  (Note: proper time is
always less than apparent time.)

I'll hold any other remarks until after I've digested Kelly's
summary.  (I think I still should review all the old Newsletters;
it may be just as important to find out what you don't know as to
find out what you do know.)