Re: <Two bits worth

To Kelly,
>> Sounds like a big mess, are they working towards balencing the budget or
>> hasn't there changed anything during the last years?
>
>Big mess!  Then on top of that you have investigations of criminal missdeads
>and coruption in the President, 1st lady, and white house staff.  (Working
>down town I got lots of jucy rumors from friends of saff.  The Clintons are
>lniown as the nastiest first couple in memory.)
>
>Not much is happening.  At least now balencing the budget is a serious
>intention. And since congress signs the checks.  No project gets new money
>without something geting cut.
>
>This November is another election.  Good odds thatr the current president
>won't get reelected.  See what happens after that.

Those elections are a circus on themselves. Everytime when I see them on the
tele, I start thinking that everybody in the US must be crazy.

>Really.  I don't know how long it was before I noticed you were dutch.  I
>have a dog who's ansestors were nearly whiped out by one of you political
>werdnesses!  ;)  (Keeshond)

Yeah, thats a long time ago, I don't remember much about it from my history
classes.

>Which is why I respond so fast to E-mail sent to my office.

I was already wondering.

>The organization is clueless, and I hate the city.  Expect a new job for me
>this summer.

Do you already have a clue what kind of job it is going to be?

Tim