Re: Hands and brains

Reply to Ric:

>>Maybe they had a smaller brain because they were (coldblooded?) reptiles
>>instead of warmblooded mammals.
>
>This is in great debate right now. Depends on which camp you are in. Dr
>Bakker beleives they were mostly warm blooded based partly on the care of
>young and other factors I can't remember right now. I tend to lean twords
>his beliefs.
>Ric

They did lay eggs, I think? And they did not have hairs like most mammals.
Did dinosaurs have scales like reptiles?

Maybe the dinosaurs were somewhere in the middle, due to their size the
couldn't rely on the Sun alone to heat up. For bigger animals it would also
be easier to keep the heat in due to the better volume:surface ratio.

Timothy