Re: Happy New Year

>>Well, I have done the first of my new years projects. I created a mailing
>>group for this group. No more cutting and pasting for this guy in the new
year.

>Didn't you do that before? How for heaven sake have you been archieving 140
>letters?

What I ment was I created a "mailing list" under one heading. (LIT). It
contains everyone's names who has been active in this e-mail newsletter.

>What about a mission to Venus? The high temperatures would make it a nice
>challenge.
>Or the outer regions of our solar system, doing it as fast as possible, ie.
>using 1g all the time. The trip would take about 3 weeks.
>We could of course stay on Earth and look for a way to easely go to the
>bottom of the oceans. A submarine that isn't limited by 300 or 1000 metres
>of depth.

3 weeks? what speed would you be traveling at? I don't have the real figure
but aren't our present space craft traveling at 10's of thousands of miles a
minute?

>>The best Beads come from RD Designs.
>
>Ric, are these Beads the beads on a cord? (I wondered about this since the
>first time I read your signature)

I keep forgetting to turn off that darn thing. We seel strings of beads as
well as bags of beads. Do you have an interest? I could get you some prices
if you like.

Ric
The best Beads come from RD Designs.
Ric & Denisse Hedman