RE: RE: Engineering Newsletter

David Levine writes:
 > Oh, as for my previous post - I do apologize - I've checked my archives
 > and have also received some CCs from Steve and a few from Ric
 > (plus one from Zenon).

I have pretty much been following up to whatever recipient list
is attached to whatever post I'm commenting on.  I noticed your
name was on some of the messages we've been passing around.

I've saved copies of most of the messages sent to me since I
started receiving them.  If you are interested I could arrange to
get that mail folder to you.

It's a bummer to hear about SunSITE; I had been depending on it
as a Linux software archive too.