starship-design: Re: suitable punishments in hell.

Lee,

I think this would be a suitable sentence in hell, you must spend
eternity throwing tennis balls out the back of a full-sized replica of
the santa maria, until you reach .9999 C. Sort of like Sisyphus.

;)

--
Kevin Houston http://www.lpmn.org/candidates/
Libertarian candidate for Congress - District 5