starship-design: Re: Lunar concat link

That's for your interest, and inclusion in your web site.  I glad you found
it valuable enough to mention.

Though I'd like to link back to you.  We currently have no access to the site
to even fix its internal problems.  The founder left the group without
forwarding account passwords and such.

Please don't interpret this as an unwillingness to reciprocate, we just can't
modify the pages.

Sorry, and thanks again for the interest.

Kelly Starks