RE: starship-design: Re: X15 space plane

CAV = Common Aero Vehicle, a multi-purpose reentry shell that will carry a
range of munitions and disperse them after reentry.

BTW, my email address will probably be changing later today. I am getting
over sixty worms/viruses per hour directed at my account and another two
hundred bounce messages.

Lee