Re: starship-design: HOTOL SeaDragon idea.

Good point about the politics.  Course you could simply flag it out of
another country that doesn't worry about such things.  Or get a powerfull
enough backer to ignor the Eco-nuts.

Certainly nuclear power is critical if we ae to do any deep space stuff.
Even manmed flights to Mars would be far to risky and dificult without nukes.
 So if you can't get nukes, you can't do space.