Re: starship-design: The Spacefaring Web: 2.11 Writing in the Infrared

> Today, it's not
> spacefaring time. But tomorrow it might be. When that tomorrow comes, it
> will be because, thanks to the subtle actions of innovators and advocates,
> we awaken and open our eyes to discover that we can see, there on the wall,
> The Case for Mars, The High Frontier and so many other works once written in
> the infrared.

The time will come when people believe that they can get to space.
Projects like "The X prize" mean well but give rewards to the 'first'
but not people working together. Getting to space can't be a race,
but rather cooperation of skills and brains and $$$.
BTW http://users.bigpond.net.au/surfacesrendered/MCSEnter.html
Space the way Space Travel was ment to Be.
Moon  -- 1963
Mars  -- 1968

--
Ben Franchuk - Dawn * 12/24 bit cpu *