RE: starship-design: Want to bet that Black Horse is in here somewhere?

Ummm, there are many things that I know about that most people don't. As you
might suspect, I'm not at liberty to talk about them. Black Horse isn't one
of them. Black Horse as far as I and the rest of the world know, does not
exist. But as I am sure you are aware, that is not the same thing as not
existing.

By inference, there were several operational systems designed to give the
USAF a limited orbital strike capability until a fully operational system
came along. Those systems are no longer around so I must assume they were
replaced with something.

Lee