Re: starship-design: Re: Inspiration attached!

In a message dated 2/12/02 12:52:55 PM Pacific Standard Time, STAR1SHIP
writes:

OPPS, made a math error in travel time I gave for the sturdy C ship craft. in

 Reading
 Reading C- ship our sturdy craft (The Lorentz)
 http://www.fourmilab.ch/cship/craft.html

 The travel times I just gave are off by a factor of ten as they are based on
10 g acceleration available for unmanned craft probe an not 1 g required for
manned flight. Just goes to prove what I say "No telling what math errors
will be discovered in the future"  so it would prudent to take abundant extra
matter (fuel) to convert to energy to prevent catastropic mission failure.