Fwd: starship-design: Vapor Trail Fuel

> maybe we better
> start
> thinking like Tom Swift, things we can do for ourselves seeking
> neither
> backing nor sanction. >
> Johnny Thunderbird

This may be the best statement I've seen on this post. Granted that
nothing is free and damn little is cheap, the best place to start is
still within our own best inventiveness. I once brought a small
project almost to completion with almost no cash at all, the whole
time asking at each step, "what can I do next without money?" Even
though the project failed, I still consider that one of my finest
hours.

Keep looking up,

Curtis

=====