Re: starship-design: Bad News

>Rex Finke, who used the E-mail address DotarSojat (Dotar Sojat was the name
>the green Martians gave John Carter.) was killed Monday, Oct 22, while flying
>his little Challenger II.  Don't have the accident report yet but from what
>I've heard it was probably engine failure.

I've little to say, aside from the fact that I feel very saddened to hear
this. Rex was indeed a great source of information, both on and off list. I
communicated with him on more than one occasion about advanced propulsion
concepts of various types. He was very helpful in these discussions.

Rex, you will be missed, my friend.

--Kyle R. Mcallister