starship-design: Re: The URANOS Club Newsletter No. 6 (Special issue)

               --> http://www.uranos.eu.org/ <--

         *   *   ****     ***    *   *    ***     ****
   * *   *   *   *   *   *   *   **  *   *   *   *       * *
  * * *  *   *   ****    *****   * * *   *   *    ***   * * *
   * *   *   *   *  *    *   *   *  **   *   *       *   * *
          ***    *   *   *   *   *   *    ***    ****

   CLUB * for * EXPANSION * of * CIVILIZATION * into * SPACE
No. 6: Special issue      URANOS CLUB NEWSLETTER     20.IX.2001

This is a special issue of our irregularly published
electronic newsletter.

To receive further issues of this newsletter,
please send a letter stating so to the address:
                   <uranos@uranos.eu.org>
A beginning of open war against our technological civilization?
Recent terrorist attacks in the U.S.A., because of their scale
and methods used, exhibit features of organized war against
technologically advanced civilization on Earth, the only
civilization currently capable of carrying on human expansion
into space. These attacks, therefore, directly touch upon
fundamental reasons for existence and activity
of the URANOS Club.
If our civilization does not find enough strength -
both material and spiritual - to defend itself against the
attacks and to neutralize their causes, it may put off
for an indefinite time prospects for lasting presence
of mankind in space. That in turn will lead to gradual
civilization decline and in consequence to a final downfall
of mankind.

We would like our sympathizers and all who care for the future
of human civilization to fully recognize the significance
of these facts and take them into serious consideration.

Other information
We will soon announce a new edition of our website.
                       Please forward!