starship-design: Re:

Hmm a blank subject --- that makes it real quiet.
I just happened to reading this "Artificial Gravity and the Architecture of
Orbital
Habitats"
http://www.spacefuture.com/archive/artificial_gravity_and_the_architecture_of_orbital_habitats.shtml
This is interesting as it seems that any space travel for longer than about
6-9 months requires some form of Artfitial gravity. For us low tech people
with out synthetic gravity that means a diameter of 40+ meters for a rotating
living area.. So until we get the nuclear rockets developed even in solar system
travel will require gravity.
http://www.msfc.nasa.gov/STD/propulsion/research/fusion/gdm/fusiongen.html
Ben.