starship-design: Anyone interested

Hey guys,
Anyone interested in this?

I haven't had time to think about this, adn realized no one else mentioned
anything about it.  Is anyone interested?  Or should I tell Paul we're not
interested?  I could offer the Lit site stuff?  Any other ideas?

Dear m.h. Starks,

TransOrbital, Inc. <http://www.transorbital.net> is currently designing its
2001 Trailblazer lunar imaging spacecraft - intended to be launched at the
end of this year as the first commercial lunar mission. We would like to
invite the Institute to participate in the 2001 Trailblazer mission.

Primarily, as part of a consumer product associated with the mission, we will
be including a computer CD containing information about the mission and the
Moon. Given the Institute's interest in the subject, I believe that a
partnership in developing material for the CD would be mutually beneficial.

If you are not the person responsible, I would greatly appreciate it if you
could direct me to the proper contact. Thank you.

Sincerely

W. Paul Blase

TransOrbital, Inc.

6430 The Parkway