[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: starship-design: Fwd: What the hell was that NASA hoax thing!!!!
- To: <KellySt@aol.com>, <Kryswalker@aol.com>, <DTaylor648@aol.com>, <JohnFrance@aol.com>, <email@example.com>, <SFnoirSD@aol.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <ASARO@stars.gsfc.nasa.gov>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <DotarSojat@aol.com>, <email@example.com>, <RICKJ@btio.com>, <Kath2go@yahoo.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <Michnavi@aol.com>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: starship-design: Fwd: What the hell was that NASA hoax thing!!!!
- From: "pk" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:08:14 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: "pk" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
...Should have sent it to the lsit, but i can't rememebr the address 8)
Anyway, does anyone have a point by point summary of what they said?? BC,
it'd be easier to rebutt all of their arguments. The only ones i remember
1. More than 1 lightsource
2. The flag is moving
3. Same "set" used for different locations.
Reasons i see:
1. Earth reflects light too, just like moon.
2. While there is no wind in itself on the moon, there is the solar wind,
right? With 1/10 of our gravity and near to no atmosphere, it doesn't have
to exert as much pressure
3. In the desert every dune look the same...
> -----Original Message-----
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org
> [mailto:email@example.com]On Behalf Of
> Sent: 17 février, 2001 19:10
> To: Kryswalker@aol.com; DTaylor648@aol.com; JohnFrance@aol.com;
> firstname.lastname@example.org; SFnoirSD@aol.com; email@example.com;
> firstname.lastname@example.org; ASARO@stars.gsfc.nasa.gov; email@example.com;
> DotarSojat@aol.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; RICKJ@btio.com;
> Kath2go@yahoo.com; email@example.com; Michnavi@aol.com;
> firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
> email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: starship-design: Fwd: What the hell was that NASA hoax
> In case, like me, you'ld like to write Fox tv a scathing letter
> about their
> special "proving" the Apollo program was a hoax