Re: starship-design: relativity

stk@sunherald.infi.net writes:

>  I've read it before. The entire thing. It is nonsensical. To deny that the
>  Lorentz contraction and time dilation takes place is to deny not just
>  theory, but a plethora of experiments, which any good scientist should not
>  do. Light speed does not add to the speed of the light emitting object in a
>  c+v fashion.
>
>  --Kyle R. Mcallister

Kyle,
Einstein said that most of experiment performed by scientists were so poorly
constructed they could prove nothing either way regarding Relativity. He
referred especially then to the Michael Morley experiments, and Bohr atom
theorist used by Lorentz theorist to take the time dilation discovery from
Einstein. Lorentz quacks theorize an ether exists.

Their sole claim to fame was discovering a minor math error in Einstein's
work. Einstein corrected the error and to this day none of your thousands of
working Lorentz physicists have completed Einstein's work by adding the
equations gravitation required or unifying the field of physics equation nor
have they produced any promised fusion reactor therby failing to provide any
significant proof of their even basic understanding of physics.

You clearly have memorized without understanding that relativity which is
taught at undergraduate levels.

Tom Jackson