Re: starship-design: relativity

clmanges@worldnet.att.net writes:

> I don't recall where I found this, but it's kind of interesting:
>
>   http://surf.de.uu.net/bookland/sci/farce_toc.html
>
>  It's pretty long, so you may want to bookmark it.
>
>  Keep looking up,
>
>  Curtis

Thanks Curtis,
File not found error  so deleted farce_toc.html and found this working one

http://surf.de.uu.net/bookland/sci/farce/

Interesting reading for c+v measurements. Will read more later.
Sorry I still have not reviewed your Gamma Ray Burst (GRB) info link you
provided in one of your last posts. I got into a 500+ message thread in
alt.engineering.explosives and slaying trolls kept me busy ;-)

Some more good links
<A HREF="http://sec353.jpl.nasa.gov/apc/">http://sec353.jpl.nasa.gov/apc/</A>
<A HREF="http://sec353.jpl.nasa.gov/apc/Nuclear/10.html">http://sec353.jpl.nas
a.gov/apc/Nuclear/10.html</A>
Advanced Propulsion Concepts-fission fragment rocket

Tom

The below not intended for this group but for troll slaying only- read if
interested
--------------------------

Troll,
You have established credibility with me as a snot nose, in knee pants, know
it all who has not been taught to add "I do not know" to your vocabulary"
Were you in my class you would flunk, Were I in yours I would return the
answers you believe correct thereby earning an "A", as you consider yourself
wise above all men and therefore those that agree with you as wise also and
give them an "A" in your class.

In addition, I find you both educationally and folliclely challenged.
(include weblink photo if applicable)
Photo

My work must be read as new knowledge and not as incorrect knowledge simply
because it is different from what you were taught because it was not available
to your teacher or your teacher's teacher.

I came by my discoveries solely by accident browsing library shelves and
overhearing atomic bomb builders. My work does contain numerous errors as with
any technical work but none is significant to my FTL rocket and Atomic Bomb
design.

Secrets reveled and not taught at your university
<A HREF="http://www.infowar.com/mil_c4i/mil_c4i8.html-ssi">http://www.infowar.
com/mil_c4i/mil_c4i8.html-ssi</A>
The E-Bomb- a Weapon of Electrical Mass Destruction

<A HREF="http://www.cnde.iastate.edu/staff/swormley/eo/eo.html">http://www.cnd
e.iastate.edu/staff/swormley/eo/eo.html</A>
Educational Observatory - Astronomy Resources
Add remote controlled moving Internet telescope to your website

<A HREF="http://www4.district125.k12.il.us/faculty/bsparaci/sr/Einstein.html">
http://www4.district125.k12.il.us/faculty/bsparaci/sr/Einstein.html</A>
Secret paraphrased death bed confession of Einstein in 1955 claiming
invention of atomic bomb

<A HREF="http://www.sunone.com/news/articles/12-28-99h.shtml">http://www.sunon
e.com/news/articles/12-28-99h.shtml</A>
Einstein fondly recalled by area woman
See disclosure from woman with top secret clearance as she reveals
what Einstein failed to teach universities about how to make an
atomic bomb in the mid 1940's.

<A HREF="http://sec353.jpl.nasa.gov/apc/">http://sec353.jpl.nasa.gov/apc/</A>
Advanced Propulsion Concepts
See my competitor NASA's efforts to reach the stars
and catch up with my rocket.

<A HREF="http://sec353.jpl.nasa.gov/apc/Nuclear/10.html">http://sec353.jpl.nas
a.gov/apc/Nuclear/10.html</A>
Advanced Propulsion Concepts-fission fragment rocket
See their fastest
ship on the drawing boards eat my exhaust

My Faster than Light Ship
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/tjac780754/indexb.htm">http://members.aol.com/
tjac780754/indexb.htm</A>
Patents pending U.S and international

My Math Proofs for FTL
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/tjac780754/indexC.htm">http://members.aol.com/
tjac780754/indexC.htm</A>
See why Einstein taught in 1955 the possibility of Faster than Light
Machines

Thomas H. Jackson
Common Law Doctorates
Math, Physics, Computer Science, General Education
Your Academic Superior
Na Na Na Na Na

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/tjac780754/Transcript.htm">http://members.aol.
com/tjac780754/Transcript.htm</A>