starship-design: Has anyone heard of this?

"I think that at suitable energies, the debroglie wavelength of the ship can be made so
short that its probability of interaction is very low - you could fly through a planet in the
same way that a gamma ray passes through matter without interacting very much. "

I was talking about the feasability of near light speed travel (with respect to interstellar
dust and debris) when he brings this up.

Connor
chithree@boo.net